Who Loves Instagram???? I do! I do!! Instagram is the perfect social media platform for ME because it’s so visual and I can share pics of what’s going on at any moment in time and keep up with friends and family. It’s sorta like a photo album a great place to reflect on the memories I’ve posted and reminisce on the good ol’ days or ok, maybe yesterday.
What do you do when you can’t think of anything to post on Instagram? I mean, how many selfies can a girl really post?? We need variety to keep our feed interesting and engaging.
“We need some variety to keep our feed interesting and engaging”
Below is a list that you can keep handy anytime you run out of ideas to post on your Instagram page.
27 Ideas You Can Post on Instagram
1. Selfies (of course)
3. Favorite meal or beverage
4. Family moments
5. Friend moments
6. Travel destinations
7. Makeup products
8. MOTD-Makeup of the day looks
9. Live events/concerts
10. Night out with friends
11. Interesting people you’ve met
12. Role models you absolutely want to meet
13. Blog posts you want to promote
14. Your pet and/or different pet looks
15. Sporting events
16. Behind the scene moments
17. Things you collect or buy
18. Interesting Buildings – different angles
19. What you are listening to now on your phone or ipod
20. OOOD – Outfit of the Day or your favorite outfit(s)
21. Favorite Instagrammers and link to them
22. Favorite room(s) in your house
23. What’s in your bag
24. A captured moment of your child.
25. A DIY project you are working on
26. Books your reading
27. Inspiring quotes
Hope this list and the pics help give you some ideas for things you can post on Instagram!
Don’t forget to download the free ideas sheet above.
Follow me on Instagram @natoyaammon and leave your IG handle below so I can follow you and check out your feed too!
What do you post on your Instagram feed? Leave me a comment down below.